The Ultimate Standard for Total Stations
The Series50X total stations provide dependable performance at affordable costs.Extended measuring range, increased measurement speed, field-proven accuracy, all-weather dependability, and easy-to-use onboard software are packaged in a tough, compact body designed for everyday surveying applications.
• High-speed, long-range laser EDM
• New compensator, IACS and world-proven encoder system
• IP66, highest protection against dust and water
• Built-in Bluetooth® module option for wireless communication
• Class 1 safe laser output
• Enhanced data management with SD or SDHC card slot and USB flash memory slot
Sokkia's Series 50RX Reflectorless Total Stations feature enhanced environmental durability, increased measurement speed and expanded functionality.
The 50RX offers an expanded operating temperature range with newly added high-temperature models. The low-temperature models are also available and a built-in temperature sensor allows all models to maintain optimal contrast and visibility of the LCD display automatically. The Series 50RX withstands the finest powder dust as well as the hardest driving rain with an industry-leading IP66 protection rating. The measurement range on the 50RX has also been extended to 400m (1,310ft.). In addition, the variation of measurement time due to different ranges and object types are reduced by 30 percent to increase total measurement speed.
Other Features Include:
• Newly developed dual-axis tilt sensor for increasing working range
• Narrow red EDM beam for pinpoint reflectorless measurement
• Class 1 safe laser output in prism/sheet modes
• New built-in laser plummet option for quick instrument setting
• Green/red Guide Light is built into the telescope as a standard feature
• SD or SDHC card slot and USB flash memory slot are newly added
• Built-in Bluetooth module option for wireless communication with a data collector
• Password protection to prevent unauthorized use